Would you like to live a more youthful and fuller life?
C60 is naturally one of the most powerful anti-oxidants known on earth. FullerLifeC60 is the easiest and most effective way to enjoy the many benefits. FullerLifeC60 introduces the world’s first under-the-tongue BioActiveC60 strips. Now shipping directly to you.
Start your subscription for $30/month (plus shipping and applicable tax), cancel or pause your subscription at any time.
In 1985, two years after Bucky’s death, C60 was discovered. The new molecules were named buckminsterfullerenes in his honor. The three scientists who discovered it won the Nobel Prize.
C60 acts like a free radical sponge. Free radicals are useful at a low level. However, they become elevated to unhealthy levels by air pollution, intense exercise, chronic inflammation and smoking.
Clustered vs. Dissolved
This was confirmed in the Baati et. al. rat study which noted that dissolved C60 appears hundred times more bioactive than when it is in suspension. In fact the action of soluble C60 is immediate while that of suspended C60 is delayed because it has to be dissolved to act.
Brief History of C60
- 1979: Buckminster Fuller describes and predicts the C60 molecule
- 1985: Three scientists discover C60 and win the Nobel Prize
- 1992: C60 is found to exist naturally in shungite
- 1997: C60’s significant medicinal applications, e.g. antioxidant properties so powerful they reversed symptoms of ALS in rats (Dugan et al 1997)
- 1998: C60 shown to inhibit the replication of the HIV virus in rats (Brettreich and Hirsch 1998; Schuster et al 2000)
- 2007: C60 show to kill cancer cells (Liu et al 2007)
- 2007: C60 medical benefits are noted (International Journal of Nanomedicine)
- 2012: Researchers test the toxicity of C60 on rats: not only do they not die, the rats given C60 in Olive Oil live 90% longer
- 2012-Present: Research continues on the best ways to make C60. Fuller Life Bio-active C60 is produced based on the latest research.