How strong is your immune system?
Carbon 60 (C60) is one of the most powerful antioxidants known. Antioxidants enhance and moderate immune function. Antioxidants represent a therapeutic option to fight influenza. FullerLifeC60’s Patented Carbon 60 (C60) antioxidant neutralizes free radicals.
Free radicals are involved in as many as 100 human degenerative conditions and diseases, including viruses like the flu, chronic inflammation and cancer.
C60 is a naturally occurring antioxidant that can be taken as a health supplement. Most customers take one C60 strip per day, while some take as many as three per day.
FullerLifeC60 is the easiest and most effective way to enjoy the many benefits. FullerLifeC60 introduces the world’s first PATENTED under-the-tongue BioActiveC60 strips. Now shipping directly to you.
PATENTED C60 Antioxidant Strips
+$6 shipping & applicable tax.
Cancel at any time.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT. 300x stronger than Vitamin C
5x stronger than turmeric.
- PATENTED EASY-TO-TAKE STRIPS. Fully soluble Carbon 60 (maximal bioactivity). Carry the 30-pack in your pocket or purse. No messy oils to measure or spill. Great minty taste!
- SAFE AND LONG LASTING. Solvent-free. Can be stored for over a year in the pouch. Will not go rancid like other products. Does not need refrigeration.
- MORE BIOACTIVE THAN LEADING BRANDS. Up to 40 times more bioactive (non-clumping formulation). Not magnetically stirred. Not made with solvents.
- MADE IN THE USA. Produced using 99.99% pure Carbon 60 (C60)
Get FREE SHIPPING (US only) when you subscribe for six every six months.
For larger quantities, please contact us.
In 1985, two years after Bucky’s death, C60 was discovered. The new molecules were named buckminsterfullerenes in his honor. The three scientists who discovered it won the Nobel Prize.
C60 acts like a free radical sponge. Free radicals are useful at a low level. However, they become elevated to unhealthy levels by air pollution, intense exercise, chronic inflammation and smoking.
Clustered vs. Dissolved
When C60 clusters or clumps, its effectiveness, i.e. bio availability, is reduced. Clumps are not bioactive at all.
This was confirmed in the Baati et. al. rat study which noted that dissolved C60 appears hundred times more bioactive than when it is in suspension. In fact the action of soluble C60 is immediate while that of suspended C60 is delayed because it has to be dissolved to act.
Antioxidants, free radicals, health and FullerLifeC60!
The free radical theory was first developed in 1956, so it has a long history with much research devoted to it.
As we age, our body’s natural defenses to free radicals begin to weaken.
Thus, more free radicals accumulate in the body, leading to more oxidative stress. This leads to more damaged cells, degenerative processes, and “aging.”
Numerous studies have shown a correlation between age and the number of free radicals within our bodies. This can help explain why even though someone is completely healthy, they still show signs of aging. Read more at eWellness Magazine
Brief History of C60
- 1979: Buckminster Fuller describes and predicts the C60 molecule
- 1985: C60 is discovered by scientits Robert F. Curl, Harold W. Kroto and Richard E. Smalley
- 1992: C60 is found to exist naturally in shungite
- 1996: Nobel Prize awarded for C60 discovery
- 1997: C60’s significant medicinal applications, e.g. antioxidant properties so powerful they reversed symptoms of ALS in rats (Dugan et al 1997)
- 1998: C60 shown to inhibit the replication of the HIV virus in rats (Brettreich and Hirsch 1998; Schuster et al 2000)
- 2007: C60 show to kill cancer cells (Liu et al 2007)
- 2007: C60 medical benefits are noted (International Journal of Nanomedicine)
- 2012: Researchers test the toxicity of C60 on rats: not only do they not die, the rats given C60 in Olive Oil live 90% longer
- 2012-Present: Research continues on the best ways to make C60. Fuller Life Bio-active C60 is produced based on the latest research.